Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Pack out (take 2)

Cara's stuff was packed up and taken away by the movers today. It went surprisingly quickly, about 4 hours in total. It probably helped that about a third of the stuff was still in boxes from when Cara moved into Brents, 10 months ago. The mega size M'n'M's (how on earth are you suppose to spell that?) were a big hit with the movers.

(Some background from Cara:
For those of you not familiar with the back story, I took a field assignment in the greater DC area back in November of 2004. I had been living in Florida for the last 9 years. When it was time to head north, my buddy Brent graciously allowed me to move a whole bunch of stuff over to his place. When I came back to Florida for working home visits, I was able to visit my belongings. At the time, the plan was to have everything ready for when I came back to Florida, or maybe, just maybe, move everything up to DC.

If you re-read that last paragraph carefully, you will notice that moving to China was not part of the original plan.)

Cara has one more work day to go here in Florida and then heads back to DC. She is still planning on working till the end of September and then leaving for China on October 2nd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's written "M&Ms," just like the label says. =)