Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hair and (semi) belly pics

While in Winnipeg last month I got a small hair cut. It had been coming for a while but I figured it was best to wait until I was pretty sure I would be able to directly communicate clearly with the person holding the scissors. As an ironic twist, the hairdresser turned out to be from Hong Kong.

The adorable child with her very first salon haircut would be Hannah, one of my little cousins - doesn't she look stylish?

I am also sporting some of my brand new, stylish maternity wear which meant that I was wearing pants that fit for the first time in over 2 months :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay maternity clothes! Yay haircut!

It does, though, make you look a little Asian there... trying to blend? :D

Hope you're well.

me

Anonymous said...

Never mind the hair, look at Hannah's feet - snowboots, and that was a nice day.
css

Anonymous said...

To quote Denny:

Mmmmmeeehh! Your hair!

Nice, though. And that's only a little belly. I'd show you a "real" belly but the wife won't let me take pictures of it.

J

Anonymous said...

Just adorable,,, at first I thought that you got a small child with your first haircut,, then I re-read the sentence :)

Anonymous said...

Did you get Denny's approval for that?