Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pretty as a picture

Today Tovina and I walked across the street to go to the local grocery store - a total of a 30 minute trip. She was propped up on my shoulder and slept the entire way there and back. As we were walking over, I heard two Chinese girls walking behind us and talking to each other in Chinese about the very little baby. This is pretty normal as people the world over seem to like looking at little babies. But then I heard a camera click.
Wha?
I then saw the 2 girls passing us and looking at an image on their cell phone.
Apparently they had snapped a picture of Tovina on my shoulder. Those paparazzi just follow famous celebrities everywhere!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least she takes it all in stride, I'm sure this won't end as she gets bigger :)