Monday, December 15, 2008

Libraries Again!

I know I waxed poetic about libraries a week or so ago, but I really have to say it again.
Libraries ROCK!
We are going to drive to State College later this week and it is going to take about 8 hours each way without stopping. While Tovina is pretty good in a car, this will likely be stretching her patience.
To prepare suitably soothing and interesting activities for the wee one we are stocking up on car food. However, that is not the point of this post. What is relevant is the other stuff we wanted to prepare, namely music.
I went to library to get out some music CD's to help keep her entertained. Before picking things off the shelf, I asked how many I can take out at once. The answer?
25!!!
I held back to only 18 and admittedly a few are for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may also want to check out books on tape/CD. They can really help a trip go faster.

Safe journey!