Thursday, July 05, 2007

9 months!

Wow, we are now in the final stretch. We've folks asking how its all going and the answer is, pretty darn good. I'm not really uncomfortable other than when I try to sit on the soft couch; Sleeping is still not a problem; and I only waddle when I get really tired.

Our lovely doc now has me on weekly visits to the hospital (which is totally normal) but the positive side of that is that a good friend of ours works at the hospital so it is a chance for us to go for lunch.

Moose is still growing and her movements are getting stronger though she hasn't yet given me one of the lungs or bladder kicks that I have heard so much about. In fact, she is doing so well that a second ultrasound is not medically necessary, so we won't be clearing up the last 20% boy/girl uncertainty until she makes her grand appearance.