Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kitties in Closet

Can you spot the kitties?
Our 2 little pets have developed a real fondness for my closet. They have also figured out how to push open the folding doors so it is pretty impossible to keep them out. I don't always know when they are in there, but I can always tell after the fact since my shirts are on the ground and what was once somewhat reasonably ordered piles are all jumbled together and covered with a LOT of cat hair. Just in case you could not pick out the obnoxious hair balls in the first pic, here are 2 more to help you out.

Roxanne

Cyrano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight.. in the last year you have become a wife, a (almost) mom, and a cat person. What's next... you gonna move to China or something??

Anonymous said...

The cats' eyes are really a beautiful blue, not like in the pictures.

Roxanne is obviously a bad influence on Cyrano because I understand she has been doing this for a number of weeks or months, startling Cara. Also, Roxanne is on the top shelf.

css