Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hats

Given that Tovina is so fair she is practically transparent, we try to make sure she always wears a hat when in the sun. She usually pulls it off after 10 seconds, so we put it on her again.
And she pulls it off and throws it somewhere
And we pick it up off the ground and put it on her
And she pulls it off and sucks on it and then throws it away again
I bet you can guess what comes next.

While Grandpa and Aunt Sheila were here there were a few new options added to this exciting game, usually referred to as "other people's hats."
It goes like this:

Grandpa: Tovina look at the camera


Tovina: Yup, I see Mommy with the camera


Tovina: But I see cameras all the time and your hat looks much more interesting. In fact...


Tovina: I think it would look much better on me! Here, Let me just borrow it for a minute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: