This weekend, in addition to spending some quality family time with each other and cousins, we
- modified and hung a book shelf in T's room (she helped level the shelf, drill the holes with her toy power-drill, and supervise in general)
- cleaned out the ashes of the fireplace (T did not help with this one)
- caught some household rodents (this was all Michael - my brave husband)
- sealed some leaky (as in air) windows and doors
- mended clothing (T was allowed to hand me buttons and play with the thimbles)
and in general feel pretty smug about actually accomplishing something.
But we won't let it go to our heads as we are unlikely to repeat this anytime soon.